By Robert B.
I’ll confess right now. I won’t reveal my last name. I’ve learned to be cautious of the inner disciples of Be Scofield. They’re a wily group that will stop at nothing to ruin anyone who might challenge their offensives. I’m keenly aware of how willing Miss Scofield is to say anything to further her goals. She has a loyal following that hangs on her every written word, and she’s quite adept at turning her online crowd of patsies into a fired-up Cyber-mob. I’m married, and I have children. I won’t expose them to that sort of primed hostile environment.
Be Scofield uses a variety of aliases to evade legal repercussions related to a long stack of libelous articles she’s posted on her websites and Facebook. Those aliases undoubtedly come in handy in her ongoing effort to evade numerous criminal charges pursuing her from her past. She must be waiting for the statute of limitations to run their course. Her methods are simple; keep on the move and to be careful not to register any revealing resident addresses. For the digital novice, she’s not easy to track. Not so for me. I’ve been observing her for quite a long time, giving me quite an advantage in knowing where and how she predictably moves from place to place. What her followers don’t yet get is that doesn’t make her a hero; she’s a devious outlaw hiding from prosecution and due legal process.
If ever the truth came out about what happened in those stories she writes, she’d be forever ruined as a journalist. I recently came across a linked Austrian article in “Die Presse” posted on her Facebook page, written by Anke Richter, an Austrian journalist living in New Zealand, who appears to be one of her followers. In the interview, Be Scofield revels in being a vigilante scourge, though she’s more fittingly someone who incites spiritual xenophobia and hatred. Hatemonger might be the best word used to describe her.
She blatantly confesses in that article that she can’t be served a subpoena if she’s not there to receive it. Translated from Austrian-German to English, (Google translator) she’s quoted as saying, “I won’t believe or rely on any law enforcement findings related to a prospective story I’m working on.” As hard as that might be to believe, she shamelessly declares that right there in her interview. She claims that law enforcement investigations can’t be trusted to handle justice. However, she can! She in its place overlays her own prospective story that only she can present. She subsequently uses that overlay as her weapon to go after her prey.
Who is that prey? Anyone she deems vulnerable to her take-down schemes, whether the story she cooks up is true or not.
Though this may seem hard to fathom, read on, it’ll all make perfect sense by the time you’ve finished reading.
Her favorite prey is religiously or spiritually prone people or their allied organizations. She uses her list of false names whenever she intends to infiltrate an unguarded life or group, masking who she is to sign up for various kinds of conspiracy-vulnerable yoga classes, or hypothetical guru-corrupted workshops. To get the gossip on the unsuspecting spiritual trailblazers whom she intends to burn down in her hyped-up “corrupt guru” or “cult crackdown” articles.
Here is an excerpt of a few spiritual teachers she has attacked:
- Be Scofield’s attack on Bentinho Massaro, a young successful spiritual teacher and social media star from the Netherlands
- Background on how Be Scofield attacked TJ Bartel, a relationship coach and tantra educator
- Perspective on Be Scofield from the Integral Yoga Movement
- Mooji, a British Jamaican spiritual teacher
- Be Scofield also attacked Padma Aon Prakasha, a wisdom author, vibrational musician and Futurist Media Producer
- And also: Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie and even the Dalai Lama!
She’s acquired a marginal reputation for her efforts, though primarily just among people who lust for that kind of thing. She’s far more sinister than National Enquirer. Everyone knows the Enquirer tabloid makes its living presenting ludicrous shams. Few of its readers care. It’s showbiz! However, Miss Scofield masquerades herself as an honest journalist. Nothing could be farther from the truth! The cultured reader might see through her con jobs, though her impact is often just damaging enough in her greater circle of influence to spread lasting distrust in public opinion; her courtroom.
Her efforts almost always turn out to be calamitous for her prey. She’s been doing damage stories for close to a decade, launching her first online tribunals around 2010. Over time she’s become more and more proficient in media manipulation, branding herself “guru hunter” and “digital strategist.”
Slowly the savvier people on the net are catching on. Her crusade reputation recently took a severe hit when she was banned from a few of her more responsible web hosts because she shows so little regard for the truth in her posts. Medium.com was her most significant loss, which left her furious… One moment, please… Bravo medium.com! That kind of digital integrity is rare today. It’s no wonder your site is growing into one of the most reputable on the net.
It won’t deter Be Scofield if she can’t find the necessary dirt on someone whom she singles out for her stories. If there’s nothing to be seen, she’ll resort to crafting. Her long trail of libelous stories as ample proof of how many times she’s already done that, leaving innocent lives ruined and reputations marred. Miraculously, nearly all her articles are all still up online for anyone to read. Since most of her readers never see through her carefully crafted illusions. They imagine if it’s online, it must somehow be correct. If any of her guru targets post a refutation in their defense, her minions are eagerly ready to pounce and tear it apart.
She has some writing skills. She knows how to weave a good scandalous tale to make it sound exciting. Maybe that’s what her readers want; the dark dramas she fictitiously authors into otherwise ordinary circumstances. If only her core audience were intelligent enough to realize that those manufactured stories ignore real facts and the responsible annals of law, and only survive because she’s proficient at hiding from due process after she publishes. My best guess is that she perseveres because her core audience appears to lack sophistication in their ability to put facts together for themselves.
Be Scofield is a transgender person who started male but now lives as a woman. Her photos most often show her as a drably dressed woman with conspicuously dark anxiety rings around her eyes, which she decorates with astrological constellations or sprinkles with glitter in an attempt to hide the starkness of her discernibly cold gaze. She’s completely bald, her head often covered with a thin skull cap. None of the above physical descriptions are meant to be judgmental; it’s just a visual character set for this accurate depiction.
She and I did once physically cross paths. It was a purposeful encounter on my part. I intended to ask her for an interview. What I sensed in that moment prevented me from introducing myself. She appeared to be having a bad day. Or, maybe it was her look. Nonetheless, it caught me off-guard. Something that rarely happens in my profession. Her eyes briefly glanced up at me. I felt a coldness there in her gaze that stayed with me. “No,” I thought, “she’ll just follow up my interview by doing a smear piece my family and me.”
When Scofield writes about herself, it feels a lot like someone bragging or having to prove something to the reader. If you’re put off by someone exhibiting megalomania, you’ll probably stop reading her stuff right there. If you do continue to read her stories, you’ll have to put up with that bragging randomly squeezed into the spaces between her insinuations. It appears that her education was limited to Warren Wilson College and the Star King Ministry school. The rest of her accomplishments sound sophisticated but are predictably just short period studies. Many of which turned out to be disillusioning for her.
To be fair, there are a few early journalistic links tying her to a short period in which she wrote some decent LBGT articles and some insight pieces on Martin Luther King. Other than that, her other links lead to her smear crusades or her libel articles that she miraculously got away with. Admittedly, it’s not as though she’s gotten away with that altogether. Public opinion has mostly turned against her. Though there are always those few writer friends like Anke Richter, who are willing to prop her up again.
How Be Scofield creates fake stories
Her primary methods are to mislead her audience into believing the preposterous by making careful omissions in the way she presents her story. There are never any real facts to back up what she uses to discredit her prey, just unscrupulous insinuations, and misdirection. The few facts she does find, she manipulates by carefully omitting any contradicting aspects, or twists into misleading insinuations through subjecting them to her emotional bait and switch techniques.
She gets away with her stories because she uses her own managed website to publish and can’t be found after her releases by any legal authorities that would give the wounded in her articles a legal platform on which to fight back. Repeatedly the damage gets done, and injustice is served! In Anke Richter’s devotional support article, Richter carelessly lets the cat out of the bag when she states Miss Scofield’s stories are often labeled a “witch hunt.” Miss Scofield can’t seem to stop herself from doing it one more time. There’s a specific pathology there, related to a power-addiction that comes with the drama and pain that she feeds off through her story postings.
To avoid being banned from another web host, Miss Scofield now anchored her websites to an offshore server. She does still manage to post most everything she has on her website on Facebook. No, surprise there! Facebook continues to be a safe harbor for xenophobic spiritual groups like hers. Oddly, they don’t seem to care that they’re still hosting highly inflammatory smear stories in their online community. You might complain to Facebook’s supposed quality control team, as many have. Though you’ll get that same automated response, “we’ve viewed the post and don’t see any problems.” Well no! If they genuinely had reviewed it, or if they had a real concern for reputable actions, she wouldn’t be there today. You might think, after all, Facebook’s been through lately, they would have learned their lesson by now. Go figure!
I have a doctorate in clinical psychology, which offers me a professional insight into Be Scofield’s pathology. This write-up is not my typical way of presenting my research. I prefer a more scientific setting, but then you probably wouldn’t be reading this. The way Miss Scofield operates in her articles isn’t openly conspicuous, but her overly long formats might give the more perceptive reader enough time to feel into her underlying motives.
The first thing you’ll notice is that she displays an innate talent for tormenting people without any shame whatsoever. If you think this sounds a lot like a sociopath, you’d be dead-on. Though in a clinical environment, the term sociopath is commonly addressed as ADP, “antisocial personality disorder.” ADP is arguably debated on whether it’s treatable like other imbalanced pathologies. I lean toward the belief that it is not. The reasoning being that it’s more a faulted developmental condition of the limbic system than an adaptive imbalance in the psyche.
Portrait of a Sociopath
“Common sociopaths,” as their often referred to, make up the bulk of all sociopathic personality disorders. They seldom resort to feeling any real empathy or compassion when making their attacks or asserting judgments of others. They’re strongly prideful about their anti-authoritative penchants, often using their rebellion against reasonable social standards as if it were a rite of passage. They’re rarely satisfied with their own lives and are proficient in dodging responsibility for their actions. They’re relentless travelers, either moving about as a convenient means for running away from their past actions, or as a means for pursuing something that’ll give them a greater sense of control. This entire description suits Miss Be, to a t, with a single caveat.
In Be Scofield’s profile, there’s more to her; she also shows indisputable symptoms of being a hostile sociopath. A hostile sociopath is someone who may have all the former symptoms with notably more anger, sadism, and aggressive tendencies. They do a more than reasonable job of hiding those inclinations; however, their work nearly always reflects it. Most of Be Scofield’s articles are a prime example of how a hostile sociopath operates covertly without resorting to any apparent physical violence. There is violence in her pieces; you don’t easily see it directly as it arises in the collateral aftereffect of her assaults.
Hostiles commonly feel rejected or judged by society, which only adds more fuel to their already chronic anger and resentment. They work diligently to keep themselves under control, sometimes to the point of exhaustion to override angry or depressed feelings. They generally deflect those feelings through faking an advocating finesse while sideline satisfying their aggressions through destroying the lives of those they battle.
Be Scofield’s audience is obsessively mesmerized by her talent for weaving her dark tales and then selling them to a naïve public, at least the ones that have stuck around are. Sound familiar to our times? It should! Her audience isn’t unlike the staunch diehard followers that mindlessly shadow Donald Trump, an easily identifiable narcissistic sociopath. It doesn’t seem to matter if there are a hundred holes in her stories, pointing to a streaming pathology of conspiracy related lies, those followers stick around to support her.
Life offers us two types of audiences; those that are easily led, enamored by bouts of pathological emotional intelligence, and those that are put off by it and quickly turn away. Miss Scofield is a master of that dark kind of emotional intelligence, a common trait found in the mental temperament of hostile sociopaths. Fascinatingly, if she read this comment, she’d likely spawn a knowing smile and wouldn’t at all be offended. She prides herself in those abilities to control others through inciting emotions. What would offend her is if someone else nailed it and exposed her for it.
As I mentioned above, I’ve been observing Be Scofield and a few other sociopath personalities for several years, methodically tracking her work and actions online. I’ve also made myself somewhat familiar with the people and groups that she’s been marking for her takedowns. Be Scofield calls herself the “cult killer.” At other times she’s the “guru hunter.” My observations tell me she prefers cult killer because the title “guru” still holds a fascination for her as it represents a possible future opportunity for her ambitions. If she could be the guru she hunts, she’d do it in a heartbeat. A much better one, of course!
As her audience’s guru, Be Scofield exhibits more qualities of being a dangerous cult than most of the religious leaders or spiritual movements she preys on. So far, she’s been relatively successful at disguising that cultish behavior by pointing the finger at her victims. The irony!
She justifies the resulting damage by claiming her marks are all profoundly sinful and then boasts on her websites about the ruin she accomplished in marring their reputations, even once bragging in writing about one person she drove to suicide after severely damaging his teacher’s lifelong work and reputation. You might think of that as evil, but it’s more of an untreatable mental condition that’s tangled up in her inability to feel healthy emotions. Possibly it’s an unrequited cry for help that echoes up from a deeply buried personal hell in which she keeps her secret hatreds alive.
She needs to be stopped! However, who can do that? She hides her real identity in a facade of trickery and deceptions. Runs from legal law enforcement agents and lies about where she lives through misdirection, and points away from her workspace through the use of an untraceable VPN service on her computer. This is all complicated further by her core audience’s insatiable hunger for conspiracy stories, whether real or not, even if those manufactured stories ruin good people’s lives.
When examining her follower’s Facebook comments on her posts and their constancy in mindlessly staying with her in her hate crusades, it appears most of her intrigue driven audience doesn’t see the people she writes about as real. They see them as their go-to triggers for their adrenaline-driven emotional entertainment. No doubt you can see that this has a Hitlerite ring to it, without the white supremacy part. In the way Hitler once garnered the favor of his gullible German audience through championing the poor working man, she disguises her penchant for hate and xenophobia through opportunely linking herself with the genuine struggles of the LBGT and #Me Too movements. I am not convinced which adage best suits that tactic, “hiding in plain sight,” or “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
Be Scofield isn’t content with simple collateral damage. She has a small inside group of spiteful disciples that follow up her story releases about Bentinho Massaro, TJ Bartel, Mooji and others with a barrage of hateful comments and personal attacks. Before the release of her stories, she directs them to infiltrate her victims Facebook friends lists and other networks to post or send them all a complimentary read of her smear story, with all the readied damning commentaries written by her small army of sycophants attached. Moreover, if that wasn’t dreadful enough, she makes sure the local conspiracists that operate close to her victim’s homes receive a few copies. She then wanders off contented, punch drunk on the intoxicant of power that comes from causing another person’s demise.
Yes, as hard as all this is to believe, it’s true! I want to add here, Be Scofield caught my attention due to her easily identifiable hostile pathology. Hostiles stand out in a crowd because they’re not all that common.
Now that you’ve read this, and if you allowed yourself to feel the gravity in what I labored to present, please do yourself and our spiritual world community a kindness, make a difference. Don’t read, or at the very least, don’t believe her stories. You won’t find the truth there! Her stories are chockful of truthful fragments mixed with polished deceptions that are only meant to serve her need to cause pain. They might appear convincing but are in fact, nothing more than cleverly devised facades designed to persuade you she has something other than damage in mind. Many of the people she has hurt have offered their lives into service of helping others heal, grow spiritually, or self-empower. Granted some may be troubled, mundane, or oddly exotic. However, some may be the real thing. You won’t know which is true in reading her articles.
We live in a new world where we should have passed beyond the need to persecute others for their choices. This right does not just belong to a race, gender equality, or sexual preference; it includes the right for everyone to choose their spiritual paths. There may be organizations or people that mislead people today that present overzealous or made-up answers to life’s problems, and there may be more in the future. However, Miss Scofield’s work is the labor of an unprincipled sociopath who fabricates fake news pieces for the dual purpose of acquiring recognition, while also causing significant injury. How can that be the answer?
Supporting a hostile sociopath in their public persecutions of people’s choices is akin to hiring the devil to lead your Parrish. I’m a fully dedicated clinical psychologist, but I can’t let my professional responsibilities override my humanitarian obligation to voice my recognition of the amoral. Miss Scofield’s stories are built of bends and ricochets that will lead you away from the truth. Through offering you carefully placed lies, insinuations that have little to do with anything of real importance, and are always rooted in a hidden undercurrent of hatred and malicious intent. She’ll seduce you through shackling your emotions to a cause and then proceed to use your desire to help further her goals.
Signs of the Hostile Sociopath
Years ago, in my doctoral dissertation, one of my aims was to catalog and identify the elusive, and sometimes not so hidden traits of sociopathic or ADP behavior. The most intriguing focus for me was the “hostile sociopath.” Miss Scofield unquestionably exhibits the more significant share of the hostile. Below I laid out thirteen traits for you to identify. I mainly listed the pathologies that best fit Miss Scofield’s profile. Why? Because she is presently at large and presents a real danger to a hopeful and struggling society. Try to think of this as a real cautionary tale.
- Hostiles reliably exhibit an absence of culpability, conscience, remorse, or shame. These tendencies seem to be driven by a deep-seated pragmatic justification of any actions that lead to success in their end game. Their actions are at their core fueled by an entrenched rage. Although that rage acts as the goad and force behind most of their strategies, they’re often very proficient at disassociating or repressing that rage when called to act in the open. Hostile sociopaths rarely see others around them as real or feeling people, they find it hard to see them as anything more than potential prey.
- Instead of friends, they have accomplices, who sometimes end up as victims. They’re secretly distrustful of anyone calling themselves a friend, tending to secretly harbor a backup plan to mark them as targets if ever challenged or threatened.
- They’re masters at pretending emotions. When they exhibit any friendliness, cordiality, delight, affection, or empathy it’s more an exercise in convenient theatrics than genuine feeling, typically performed to serve some concealed or hidden objective. Contradicting the norm, the little stuff infuriates and angers them, while the bigger stuff passes by easily with no outward emotional response.
- They’re unflinching compulsive liars that makes them very difficult to callout in their deceptions. They’re composed and convincing, all the while knowing they’re lying, an ability they secretly admire about themselves.
- They are shallow, but slick enough to hide it. They often bury their petty shallowness under the guise of a practiced artificial charisma. When called out, they quickly deflect attention from themselves through severely criticizing their accusers. If ever opposed, they resort to humiliating, slandering or overshadowing those opponents. They refuse to believe that their actions could in any way be wrong. If they want it, they feel they have a right to it.
- They have a bombastic view of themselves. Interchangeably, they think very little of others. They feel absolutely no remorse when manipulating or conning their victims. Their desperate sense of superiority allows them to view their lowly victims as the necessary instruments towards an end, which is often just another opportunity to aggrandize themselves.
- Sympathy or empathy represents a sign of weakness to them, only to be used if they can get something from it. They genuinely don’t understand love, often equating it with limitation. Though they have no difficulty imitating it if it brings them more of what their after.
- They take a sadistic pleasure in ruining the hopes and dreams of others, without any concern for the human wreckage or pain they leave behind. They never blame themselves or take responsibility for the rubble generated in targeting the innocent, instead blaming it on the wrong-doings of their victims. They seek out the support of only those they feel they can control or manipulate emotionally.
- They commonly gravitate to deviant behaviors such as unusual cruelty, and express no lack in hesitation in inflicting pain on people or animals. They grandiosely believe they’re omnipotent or omniscient, while often branding others as brainwashed or delusional if they disagree with their views. They’re secretive, paranoid, and sexually licentious, often distorting their sexual preferences into abnormal sexual fantasies.
- They’re often highly intelligent with one qualification, they harbor a secret obscure desire to dominate or rule the world, or ruin any cultural niches, communities or movements that might stand in their way. They commonly hide their ambitions in advocating the underdogs of a movement, such as is found in the ongoing plight of the Black culture, or the suffering of various equal rights groups. In reality those underdogs are only their means to an end.
- In their rise to power they grow increasingly tyrannical and bold. They progressively seek out communities or followers who accept, promote, praise, or endorse their tyrannical behaviors, at times to a point of desperation.
- They’re often footloose, moving around a from place to place, rarely staying in one place long unless it gives them a sense of security and safety that is fully in their control. They have no problem breaking the law and then covering their tracks or hiding to avoid prosecution or blame. They will go so far as to occasionally change their names and appearance.
- Their primary lust for life rests in finding or creating a new victim; the hunger for the hunt and it’s after result of hurt and destruction inspires their sought-after euphoria mixed with power and satisfaction in believing that they’re superior to their victims.